Why everyone's a winner
The great thing about our lottery is that although you're playing to win, every week 50% of your stake goes directly towards supporting our projects, benefiting disadvantaged children and young people across North Wales.
Every time you play you help bring sunshine, surprises and smiles to those most in need.
Playing Your Lottery With North Wales Superkids
Every time you play you will be contributing directly to the funding of North Wales Superkids, as well as being in with a chance of winning Your Lottery £10,000 jackpot, there are also thirteen monthly prizes from the £1,600 prize pot.
Where your stake goes
- 50% of your stake goes directly to Superkids
- 20% is payable in winners' prizes
- 30% used in administration of the lottery
Compared with other lotteries
- 25.5% Health Lottery goes to good causes
- 28% National Lottery goes to good causes
- 32% Postcode Lottery goes to good causes
50% of your stake will help support disadvantaged children and young adults
- £5 guarantees a present for a child at Christmas
- £10 will buy a special Christmas gift for a child
- £15 would buy a pantomime ticket and ice cream for a child
- £6,500 covers our annual caravan costs at Haven