About Age Concern: Liverpool & Sefton
Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton is a charity dedicated to protecting and promoting the wellbeing of people aged 50+. Established in 1928 by Eleanor Rathbone, we have been helping improve the lives of older people for nearly 100 years.
Your generous donations help us offer hope and support to local older adults in need. This could be through a call or visit from a friendship officer to someone who is feeling isolated and lonely, or it might be an activity program that helps an older person stay connected and keep active.
Playing Your Lottery with Age Concern: Liverpool & Sefton
Every time you play you will be contributing directly to the funding of Age Concern: Liverpool & Sefton, as well as being in with a chance of winning Your Lottery £10,000 jackpot, there are also thirteen monthly prizes from the £1,600 prize pot.
Where your stake goes
- 50% of your stake goes directly to Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton
- 20% is payable in winners' prizes
- 30% used in administration of the lottery
Compared with other lotteries
- 25.5% Health Lottery goes to good causes
- 28% National Lottery goes to good causes
- 32% Postcode Lottery goes to good causes