Win with Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton
Sign up today and in return for your £5 monthly membership fee you can play a role in supporting Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton, plus have the chance to win some fantastic prizes.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Communication Zap Ltd will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Communication Zap Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Communication Zap Ltd or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Communication Zap Ltd asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
If you have any complaints, queries or disputes regarding the Your Lottery, call 0843 122 2125 or email darrellturton@YourLottery.org